- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in using a web browser and common software programs.
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts and syntax.
- A reliable internet connection and access to a computer that meets the minimum hardware and software requirements for the course.
- A text editor or integrated development environment (IDE) for writing and editing code.
- Responsive Design
- Web Accessibility
- Hands-on Projects
- Version Control
- Web Hosting
- individuals who have little to no experience in web development and are interested in learning the basics of HTML and CSS.