- A computer with internet access
- Access to IoT devices and software
- Basic computer literacy and programming concepts
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Basic knowledge of electronics and hardware is helpful but not required
Exploring IoT Programming: Building a Smart Future is a 5-module course designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of IoT programming. The course covers a range of topics, including sensors, actuators, data analysis, and cloud computing. Each module includes practical exercises to help students apply their learning in real-world scenarios. By the end of the course, students will have developed the skills to build their own IoT systems and applications and will have a deeper understanding of the potential of IoT technology to transform industries and shape the future.